Tuesday 18 January 2011

Brief:

This brief is the same as the last brief but with character designs instead of environments. I am to create 100 thumbnail sketches of superheroes , these can be the same silhouette but altered or even just stances, costume designs, additional items, cosmetics ect...

I will not be linking this with my current Game Design Document (Droplets) due to the fact that I would like to branch out more. I would like to be more experimental with my drawings and ideas so have decided on superheroes.

I plan to make two or three final sketches of a single character, one in an environment to show his or her mood and another to show the different aspects of the character. Also a character sheet may be necessary to show different angles of the character. I will research into how superheroes are created and use famous illustrations for inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment