Tuesday 11 January 2011

Helmet

After looking at my helmet I had realised that this is exactly what I wanted my character to look and feel like, hiding his face behind not just a mask but a helmet that looked fierce in itself! I then began to unravel and before I knew it I had a rough concept, the idea was that he would not only just wear the helmet with a small ski mask underneath but would also ride a bike, my initial idea was a trials bike but this felt wrong, I then moved onto mountain bikes but again this just did not have the dark feel to it. Coming back from work one night I came across a gaggle of youths on their bmx's and found them very overwhelming and then i had it, put my character on a bmx. This will give my character the indie city feel that I was looking for!

No comments:

Post a Comment